Yes, I SQUEEEED like a fangirl. I growled when David Tennant appeared on the screen (every time) and just got my down with my fangirly self. It was awesome. The movie wasn't too scary and was just this side of campy and all in all I enjoyed it. Best movie I ever saw? No. Good, fun, somewhat scary movie with sexy leading men? Hell YES! We had popcorn and an icee and held hands and watched... it was nice. VERY nice. Something I could get used to doing more of. Seriously though... DT was so hot and so fine... just WOW. I love him.
The Man and I have mutually come to the conclusion that the offer from our friend to watch the kids is really just not viable. Financially it's just a huge burden at the wrong time. Right before Christmas and the G-man's 18th birthday (and Mimi's 16th). It's just too much. So we're kinda sad but we both fully understand it can't be done. We're considering the possibility of maybe going out to dinner just the two of us. Then coming home and putting the wee ones to bed for the night, since they are fine with the big kids right up until bedtime and then they freak out. Then we can go out again once they are in bed and maybe see a movie or something. We're entertaining the notion of maybe after we get them down going to a hotel just for the night... maybe. Not expensive, just a place we can go and be alone and sleep in the next morning. Then we could be home in time for lunch the next day. It could work. We'll see.
TGIF I reckon. Right? Trying to figure out what to do this weekend. There is the art show... may drop by there. We'll see. I'm sure I'll end up going. Have to find nice things for the wee ones to wear. Should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment