- I am certain that The Man loves me. REALLY loves me. Crazy kind of love.
- I am certain that The Man is the center of my universe and I would spin out of control without him. Without his love and support and presence I could not go on.
- I am certain that I am VERY hard to live with. VERY VERY hard to live with.
- I am certain that while there are time that I think "I give up" that he will never think that about me.
- I am certain that if I don't change my life I will die... young.
- I am certain that The Man knows this and it scares the piss out of him and he has always been there gently trying to guide me without force onto a better path.
- I am certain he does that out of love, bless him (that foolish foolish man).
- I am certain that I would lay down my life for my kids in a heartbeat without a moments hesitation.
- I am certain they also make me bat-shit crazy because I never get the kind of break I really need form them. I am too busy being overwhelmed and exhausted to really recharge the way I need to.
- I am certain that if I could only believe in myself that way The Man and the kids do I would... I would... I would... be amazing.
New Chapters
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment