My back is still out. Better, definitely better, but still not good. Still haven't left the four walls of my bedroom in 8 days now :( That REALLY sucks. I am suffering from some major cabin fever. In good news it's been so mild the last two days that we've actually had the windows open for a few hours each day to let in some fresh air. I mean it's only in the upper 50's but still, it's nice to throw on a sweater and some sweatpants and let the fresh air waft in. It helps. Anyway, my back is still out and tomorrow I'm going to go all the way downstairs to the garage, drive across town, walk through the school, and sit in a PPT meeting for an hour. FUN! ::::insert sarcasm sign here::::
I need to be kinder to myself. I need to let up on the ropes a little bit. I would never blame any other mother for the medical issues or problems her child has. Yet I hold myself accountable when it comes to Boo. Mostly because I can't stop it. It's like a run-away train inside my head. It just GOES. It's not as bad as it has been in the past but I think it will always be there... waiting to get it's running start (which it already has in my past) so it can mow me down. I can tell myself with my head all day long that it's not my fault... and if I met you on the street I could even convinced you that's how I truly felt... but I'll never really believe that.
No comments:
Post a Comment