So lately the little Kitten has just been wowing me with her development. She's just blowing me away. Maybe it's that Boo comes before her and so my expectations are different then they were with the older kids. I don't know. I will say thought that she is amazing me. The things she is saying, the ideas she is expressing, the way she recounts her days to me, the way she picks up difficult words and phrases so easily. She is brilliant. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I'm biased. Really though... she's so clever. She figures things out. She understands things beyond her years. She is loud and active and in motion all the time. She is spoiled and indulged and lavished with attention not just by me and The Man but by all her older sibs. She always expects to get her way and she is as stubborn as the day is long. She has gotten better about it all but she does throw the occasional tantrum still. She still loves to sleep with Mami and Daddy. She's not a perfect... she's far from my easiest child... but she is something... she is really something. She's a pistol.
Today when she came home she was telling me all about school. She recounted her day... "I played puzzles jus a lille bit and den played wiff Shea. Den we went to MUSIC today, but dere was no time for P.E. today, so we just did music. We were gonna do pictures but Mami, dere was just NO TIME for dat!!" and on and on she went about who she played with and what she did. It was a riot. She was so animated and you could hear in her voice that she was imitating exactly what her teacher told her. Total laugh riot. Much like G-man she uses big words for a small girl... she regularly uses words like 'actually' and 'similar'. She's just a little wonder.
I am madly in love with the Kitten lately. She's still a handful, but she's SO much fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment