Content is such a good place to be. I'm not over the moon happy. I'm not in the pits of despair. Life is good and we're going along at our pace in our semblance of normal. The kids are not sick. The dishes are still not done. Are they ever completely done in a family of eight? The laundry is piled on the couch unfolded, as is so often the case. Still, life is good and we go with the flow and I feel good inside. Not ecstatic but GOOD. I am working on being more positive these days and I think it's working.
So today is not a perfect day. It's gloomy and cloudy outside and I don't generally like that. I'm tired this morning not having slept well. The kids are ALL healthy and we have food in the fridge and life is just going on at its own pace. This is good. This is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment